Choosing destinations, taking trips and searching for a good quality transportation service company can be bothersome. Here at Winson Taxi Services, experience fun-filled adventures with Winson Edward, a reliable, courteous and knowledgeable driver offering St. Lucia local transportation service. No need to hire another company for local tours or transfers for he is a driver and tour guide in one, making sure you are fully entertained and informed about the place.
• airport transportation service – pick-ups at local air and seaports
• transfers to and from hotels
• island and shopping tours
• sight-seeing and nature tripping
• weddings, VIPs (which include drinks and cold towels)
Our company's goal is to provide service second to none, thereby ensuring total quality satisfaction for our customers. We will give you the most enjoyable St. Lucia taxi and van transportation you deserve!
Let us take you to popular St. Lucia destinations including:
• Diamond Waterfall at Diamond Botanical Gardens
• Sulphur Springs in the Drive-In Volcano
• Sugar Plantation
• The Pitons (twin volcano peaks)
• 2nd highest lighthouse in the world at Moule le Chique
• Pristine beaches and resorts in Castries and Vieux Fort
Come and allow yourselves to be driven by one of the island's most revered drivers. Special emphasis is placed on the safety of our clients at all times whilst in our care.
* Winson Taxi Services is a local transportation service. All vehicles used are air-conditioned.*
Reviews-some of the comments made about Winson
1. In a review on www.tripadvisor.com dated June 2nd 2005 from email@example.com:
"We took a trip up the west coast through Soufriere and stopped at the Botanical Gardens, the waterfalls, the volcano, saw the Pitons, visited Ladera Resort and all in about five hours. The man who brought us there was Winson Edward. The gentleman grew up in St. Lucia and knows almost every person in the southern part of the island. If you need a taxi driver for the day or even a short trip, he is your man. I can't say enough nice things about our experience with him as he was our outlet to learning about the island and getting around."
2. In a review on www.virtualtourist.com dated February 7th 2004 from Maarten who lives in the Netherlands:
"We hired a taxi driver for an entire day. If you're lucky as we were and have a very knowledgeable and kind driver, it is a superb way of exploring the island. I'd absolutely recommend Winson from the New Frontier Taxi Association Vieux Fort. He is not only literally a giant, but also knows everything, everyone and every place on the island."